Man, that would be nice.Bama looks much more fluid, all five players are a threat to score.
Man, that would be nice.Bama looks much more fluid, all five players are a threat to score.
on the shot yeah. it was a controlled move though. milleresque.Brooks needs to settle the f down
I guess the whole deal they talked about last year about calling that went out the door as fast as it came in!embarrassing flop lol
I agree.Refs look like they're letting them play so far tonight.
I don't mind Keion taking shots, but they have to be the right kind of shots.
Play the best players Cal. I hate seeing the best player setting on the bench. Brooks can't throw it in the ocean if he's being guarded.
Boston is soft and weak..that is his biggest problems.
Sad!
KSR Football
CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6
KSR Football
KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky