Man, that would be nice.Bama looks much more fluid, all five players are a threat to score.
Man, that would be nice.Bama looks much more fluid, all five players are a threat to score.
on the shot yeah. it was a controlled move though. milleresque.Brooks needs to settle the f down
I guess the whole deal they talked about last year about calling that went out the door as fast as it came in!embarrassing flop lol
I agree.Refs look like they're letting them play so far tonight.
I don't mind Keion taking shots, but they have to be the right kind of shots.
Play the best players Cal. I hate seeing the best player setting on the bench. Brooks can't throw it in the ocean if he's being guarded.
Boston is soft and weak..that is his biggest problems.
Sad!
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU