100%I just caught up. Wow, these refs.
The stuff Bacon gets away with is……..insane.
Bacon owns Young. It’s not a fair matchup for Ryan.Reeves legit might need to get in. Need a big body to hit the glass and have someone be able to take fouls against Bacots criminally offensive looking mug
I mean when you get 2 hands straight on the back and push off of course you’re gonna get ownedBacon owns Young. It’s not a fair matchup for Ryan.
Oh I agree bacon is mischievous but still young can’t affect him, or the drives, defensively.I mean when you get 2 hands straight on the back and push off of course you’re gonna get owned
They’re not worn down, it’s a one-sided affair with the whistles/influence.Unless something changes they are wearing us down.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1