100%I just caught up. Wow, these refs.
The stuff Bacon gets away with is……..insane.
Bacon owns Young. It’s not a fair matchup for Ryan.Reeves legit might need to get in. Need a big body to hit the glass and have someone be able to take fouls against Bacots criminally offensive looking mug
I mean when you get 2 hands straight on the back and push off of course you’re gonna get ownedBacon owns Young. It’s not a fair matchup for Ryan.
Oh I agree bacon is mischievous but still young can’t affect him, or the drives, defensively.I mean when you get 2 hands straight on the back and push off of course you’re gonna get owned
They’re not worn down, it’s a one-sided affair with the whistles/influence.Unless something changes they are wearing us down.
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
Devils Illustrated Football
Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech