100%I just caught up. Wow, these refs.
The stuff Bacon gets away with is……..insane.
Bacon owns Young. It’s not a fair matchup for Ryan.Reeves legit might need to get in. Need a big body to hit the glass and have someone be able to take fouls against Bacots criminally offensive looking mug
I mean when you get 2 hands straight on the back and push off of course you’re gonna get ownedBacon owns Young. It’s not a fair matchup for Ryan.
Oh I agree bacon is mischievous but still young can’t affect him, or the drives, defensively.I mean when you get 2 hands straight on the back and push off of course you’re gonna get owned
They’re not worn down, it’s a one-sided affair with the whistles/influence.Unless something changes they are wearing us down.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Football
Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up