********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
Anyone else have the feeling that there just isn't anything Houston could do to really challenge UK?

I just feel like we've seen their best hamaker and we haven’t really clicked on offense yet.
I had to say something didn’t I? When will I learn?
 

Xception

Heisman
Apr 17, 2007
26,407
22,344
0
That’s not Bakers strength, we don’t need him doing that. I think his recent success got to him there.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  2. 02 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors