********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
Anyone else have the feeling that there just isn't anything Houston could do to really challenge UK?

I just feel like we've seen their best hamaker and we haven’t really clicked on offense yet.
I had to say something didn’t I? When will I learn?
 

Xception

Heisman
Apr 17, 2007
26,407
22,344
0
That’s not Bakers strength, we don’t need him doing that. I think his recent success got to him there.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
  3. 03 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  5. 05 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU