I had to say something didn’t I? When will I learn?Anyone else have the feeling that there just isn't anything Houston could do to really challenge UK?
I just feel like we've seen their best hamaker and we haven’t really clicked on offense yet.
Sorry Brian Davis. I missed it.Oh did you see Zion on the Man Jam put back. Oh My Goodness
Baker with a terrible shot. PLAY SMART!!!
What? No he didn'tQuickly doing good job at point, Hagan's looked lost,
As usual no killer instinct
Horrible shot from Jemarlgh. WTF.
They're pathetic. Just start cheering for them, dbags.These announcers sound like they'd perform fellatio on Houston
Now would be a good timeI had to say something didn’t I? When will I learn?
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats