A
LMAO. I’m sitting with a TN fan and he admitted grant charged and now isn’t even mad after Keldon didn’t get called for a charge (yes it both were charges) because he understands the first call was a bad call
Cal made him call it a block, they owed us that one after the one on Reid.Shows with a block call our way!!! I think I'm going to pass out!!!!
I'm AMAZED!!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
I'm in Shepherdsville, KY. I better shut my mouth before Doug Shows throws me out of my living room. [laughing]
KJ didn't charge. Williams cut under him.LMAO. I’m sitting with a TN fan and he admitted grant charged and now isn’t even mad after Keldon didn’t get called for a charge (yes it both were charges) because he understands the first call was a bad call
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup