********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Shows with a block call our way!!! I think I'm going to pass out!!!!

I'm AMAZED!!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
 

chroix

Heisman
Jul 22, 2013
10,869
27,529
113
What in the hell was that sequence? Refs trying hard to job us. Keldon ain’t having it
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,958
102,154
113
UK's intensity down the stretch:

 
  • Like
Reactions: ukfan041
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
  2. 02 KSR Football The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well