A
LMAO. I’m sitting with a TN fan and he admitted grant charged and now isn’t even mad after Keldon didn’t get called for a charge (yes it both were charges) because he understands the first call was a bad call
Cal made him call it a block, they owed us that one after the one on Reid.Shows with a block call our way!!! I think I'm going to pass out!!!!
I'm AMAZED!!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
I'm in Shepherdsville, KY. I better shut my mouth before Doug Shows throws me out of my living room. [laughing]
KJ didn't charge. Williams cut under him.LMAO. I’m sitting with a TN fan and he admitted grant charged and now isn’t even mad after Keldon didn’t get called for a charge (yes it both were charges) because he understands the first call was a bad call
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6
KSR Volleyball
Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
KSR
KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more