********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Shows with a block call our way!!! I think I'm going to pass out!!!!

I'm AMAZED!!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
 

chroix

Heisman
Jul 22, 2013
10,871
27,533
113
What in the hell was that sequence? Refs trying hard to job us. Keldon ain’t having it
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,962
102,160
113
UK's intensity down the stretch:

 
  • Like
Reactions: ukfan041
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NBA Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Successful September has Kentucky in the Top 25
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
  5. 05 KSR Basketball WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference