They seriously sending people to the start of the other game?
Indiana markets cut over to UofL / IU game:angry:I just lost the feed... wtf Fox??
Depends on what you have DTV moved to channel 58What channel is the fuvking game on now in Louisville!??
Idk how tf Muhlenberg County is an Indiana market lolIndiana markets cut over to UofL / IU game:angry:
Such BS. I’m in eastern Ky but feel for those we lostEvansville did....I bet they regret this.
thx total bs.Depends on what you have DTV moved to channel 58
Shut up With your KJ is selfishBad thing about OT is that I have this team play some more
Unfortunately he turned his sliders all the way up lolThis is when I go into the 2K coaching menu, find Powell, and put my defender's setting to "deny ball"
Herro 0-6 today from 3
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep