********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

TomTraubertsBlues

All-American
Oct 13, 2014
4,934
8,315
113
Ok, I'll own up to it. I gave up and stopped watching. Then read what happened. Very proud of our guys to not give up like I did. PJ has just been amazing. How do you stop Powell though?
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Brillant move show the start of a game or show the ending of a great game..............how are these stations that stupid ?
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
This is when I go into the 2K coaching menu, find Powell, and put my defender's setting to "deny ball"
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep