********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

TomTraubertsBlues

All-American
Oct 13, 2014
4,934
8,315
113
Ok, I'll own up to it. I gave up and stopped watching. Then read what happened. Very proud of our guys to not give up like I did. PJ has just been amazing. How do you stop Powell though?
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Brillant move show the start of a game or show the ending of a great game..............how are these stations that stupid ?
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
This is when I go into the 2K coaching menu, find Powell, and put my defender's setting to "deny ball"
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights