They lost by almost 30 to Nebraska. They may be ranked, but they aren't elite. I would rather play them than Louisville.Huh Nebraska is ranked
lolololololololololololTime for some serious philosophical changes for the head coach. If he refuses to do it, I hope there's a nice cozy pro job waiting for him after the season. This freaking team lost to Louisville. Let that sink in.
louisville should be top 20. marquette was highway robbery and we played UT tough for 35 minutes. Mack is a good coachThat sorry mess Louisville even beat this team. We are not good
undercut him left no room to come down - he should have fallen to draw that foul
lololololololololololol
Then stop watching them. You’re not a fan.Bad thing about OT is that I have this team play some more
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep