They lost by almost 30 to Nebraska. They may be ranked, but they aren't elite. I would rather play them than Louisville.Huh Nebraska is ranked
lolololololololololololTime for some serious philosophical changes for the head coach. If he refuses to do it, I hope there's a nice cozy pro job waiting for him after the season. This freaking team lost to Louisville. Let that sink in.
louisville should be top 20. marquette was highway robbery and we played UT tough for 35 minutes. Mack is a good coachThat sorry mess Louisville even beat this team. We are not good
undercut him left no room to come down - he should have fallen to draw that foul
lololololololololololol
Then stop watching them. You’re not a fan.Bad thing about OT is that I have this team play some more
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU