********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Time for some serious philosophical changes for the head coach. If he refuses to do it, I hope there's a nice cozy pro job waiting for him after the season. This freaking team lost to Louisville. Let that sink in.
lololololololololololol
 

Orionorl

Senior
Apr 2, 2006
908
570
0
Got to be one of the top five I have ever seen in 45 years as a Cat fan...yesterday I couldn't have told you this guys name!! Now he's made himself a Wildcat.
 

CROCAT

All-Conference
Nov 20, 2018
987
4,525
0
This Herro guy was a highly ranked 4 star right? Guess the class of 2018 was pretty top heavy then...
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  3. 03 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?