seems like we've wore them downThis is turning into a great win.
Like 88 I thinkWhat does this team average in scoring per game? (Not UK)
88..if I did my math rightWhat does this team average in scoring per game? (Not UK)
I think it is 88 if I read the page rightWhat does this team average in scoring per game? (Not UK)
Greensboro is flat worn out.
LOL, nah, heres what is weird. When we are down, the refs are killing us, but when we are up, the refs are good. Especially with you...Just checking in.. Any bad calls in the last 3 or 4min? No? And we go on a run? Weird how that works.
Well deserved. Thank you, sir. [laughing]
Free bicuits
Well deserved. Thank you, sir. [laughing]
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU