seems like we've wore them downThis is turning into a great win.
Like 88 I thinkWhat does this team average in scoring per game? (Not UK)
88..if I did my math rightWhat does this team average in scoring per game? (Not UK)
I think it is 88 if I read the page rightWhat does this team average in scoring per game? (Not UK)
Greensboro is flat worn out.
LOL, nah, heres what is weird. When we are down, the refs are killing us, but when we are up, the refs are good. Especially with you...Just checking in.. Any bad calls in the last 3 or 4min? No? And we go on a run? Weird how that works.
Well deserved. Thank you, sir. [laughing]
Free bicuits
Well deserved. Thank you, sir. [laughing]
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU