seems like we've wore them downThis is turning into a great win.
Like 88 I thinkWhat does this team average in scoring per game? (Not UK)
88..if I did my math rightWhat does this team average in scoring per game? (Not UK)
I think it is 88 if I read the page rightWhat does this team average in scoring per game? (Not UK)
Greensboro is flat worn out.
LOL, nah, heres what is weird. When we are down, the refs are killing us, but when we are up, the refs are good. Especially with you...Just checking in.. Any bad calls in the last 3 or 4min? No? And we go on a run? Weird how that works.
Well deserved. Thank you, sir. [laughing]
Free bicuits
Well deserved. Thank you, sir. [laughing]
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7