I've seen better defense in my YWCA league. This is God awful.
Yeah, but I don't think we want to be playing legit competition with what we're rolling out on the court right now.I really hate playing mid majors like this whose entire offense is just passing until they feel they have a 3. So boring to watch. Good teaching opportunity for the defense though, and so far they are doing a very poor job.
Pj's jumper does look much smoother this year.
I've seen better defense in my YMCA league. This is God awful.
Goaltending?
Looked at the top of the arcThat amazingly didn't look like it was on the way down.
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver