I've seen better defense in my YWCA league. This is God awful.
Yeah, but I don't think we want to be playing legit competition with what we're rolling out on the court right now.I really hate playing mid majors like this whose entire offense is just passing until they feel they have a 3. So boring to watch. Good teaching opportunity for the defense though, and so far they are doing a very poor job.
Pj's jumper does look much smoother this year.
I've seen better defense in my YMCA league. This is God awful.
Goaltending?
Looked at the top of the arcThat amazingly didn't look like it was on the way down.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'