********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
Alright ladies and gents, it’s almost *** whoopin’ time! It seems like we played our last game a month ago. Time to get errr done!
 

anon1763419335

All-American
Feb 10, 2006
23,231
5,077
113
sad *** crowd. looks like 2000 people have showed up. what are the excuses this time:
  • students
  • traffic
  • bad opponent
  • dont know the players
3 games into the season and cant get a good environment. but its the best fan base in the sport....just ask them.
 

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
I need something to complain about...so, why was this game scheduled so late?

There, I got it out of my system...I hope! :sunglasses:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blubo

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
don't like subbing PJ out that quick . Dude needs some confidence .. and gets yanked before 60 seconds have been played .
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  4. 04 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  5. 05 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'