********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

Lost In FL

Heisman
Oct 5, 2001
21,036
73,154
113
I still won't argue that he's the best by any means, but he was on point today.

I'd still like to see him call more offensive sets to help isolate his players that have advantages over their defenders b/c the Cats usually always have at least one mismatch.

Thats fair.

I just dont like to watch players stand around. I despise what the nba has become. I like to see movement and set something up. That is completely irrelevant to your post, but i know you wantes to know haha.
 

UKSanders_rivals37733

All-American
Jan 1, 2003
8,634
8,736
0
Thats fair.

I just dont like to watch players stand around. I despise what the nba has become. I like to see movement and set something up. That is completely irrelevant to your post, but i know you wantes to know haha.

Exactly agree with you - I HATE, HATE watching the Cats dribble it around 8 feet above the arc until 7 or 8 seconds on the shot clock with 2 post guys on the elbow to set a pick.

I wouldn't even mind that set or a pick and roll IF it is started about 3-4 seconds sooner b/c that allows you to swing the ball if the defense rotates for the first pass.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lost In FL
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU