I'm about to have a heart attack raging at the incompetence of these refs, but that made me laugh! Gold star post.Is she walking funny?
he Is pitiful.I hate Chris Webber
Righards was pushed out of the way with that dudes right arm right in front of the ref on that last rebound and no call
Guess you forgot about the Elite 8 game last year.Higgins wouldn’t be this bad.
He didn't get hit dude take your blue goggles off
He didn't get hit dude take your blue goggles off
Higgins wouldn’t be this bad.
we might foul out firstKeep driving the ball. I think fouling them out is our best chance.
Thank the good lord for sga damn kid is a studSGA gotta take over here while Clark is on the bench.
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff