And not in the AAU-sense of "try to kill this team". Let's see some crisp passing and lots of movement and activity off the ball on offense.I just hope our players our grossly offended by Buffalos confidence and come out ready to try to kill this team.
Stealing my thunder. @Snackbar1130 waste this foollets get it boys!
Ok boys no lob passes to Richards unless you’re up 20.
Nervous wreck already
Almost miss the zen feeling I had for most of the season
With under a minute left in the game
Nervous wreck already
Almost miss the zen feeling I had for most of the season
That time of the game is gonna be reserved for a Brad 3.With under a minute left in the game
That’s when I had no expectations lol
Good shine'll get you there in a jiffy.Is it too late to get drunk before the game?
Is it too late to get drunk before the game?
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime