I support Frank Martin giving old men fist bumps.
He’s great for SEC basketball.
He’s great for SEC basketball.
Thought from my response it was clear I knew you were joking...Lmao. I see the sarcastic joke meter is broken with a few of you
Even someone as pessimistic as me knows you can’t judge Vanderbilt at all by that first spurt of PT.
You’re an embarrassment to oxygen
Thought from my response it was clear I knew you were joking...
People are sensitive over JV.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team