********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
I would have never guessed Kentucky would be the 3rd best team from my logo coming into this year.
 

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Farnham made a good point on the screen. SGA started too soon.

Lead.
 
Last edited:

eppsfan

All-Conference
Oct 2, 2010
826
1,508
0
That's what I'm talking about. Got fouled 3 times with no call. So what, keep fighting and score anyways.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,624
113
Shai needed a little humble pie there. He's silly good.. But you can't do it all on your own.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
I don’t understand what offense we are running.

South Carolina missing everything and we can’t take advantage.

Why not go inside?!?!?!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  3. 03 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers