Kid has ZERO feel for the game I hate to say. You cringe every time you see him with the ballOk, the Diallo at point experiment is over.
I'll give him a razor, he doesn't even have to earn it...I REALLY am not a fan of Earned Not Given's line beard.
Hami running that mouth at Cal
I would be fine if he never got the chance to attempt one unless its a blowout lol.Wish Brad would make a shot at some point this season.
Really didn’t think Cal would put up with that ****.Hami running that mouth at Cal
Knox hit one earlier3 pointer made streak may be in jeopardy.
I REALLY am not a fan of Earned Not Given's line beard.
I REALLY am not a fan of Earned Not Given's line beard.
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers