Good post, almost makes up for your doom & gloom post at halftime.For as bad as the first half was the second half was that good.
REALLY strong effort by the Cats. Better than I thought.
To be fair, he wasn’t the only oneGood post, almost makes up for your doom & gloom post at halftime.
Don’t you look stupid!!!I’m turning this one off. Getting blown out now
Don’t you look stupid!!!
But you're a drunk, so it's excusable. Jk.To be fair, he wasn’t the only one
I’m guilty of being pretty pessimistic first half too
Oh, the irony!
[laughing]But you're a drunk, so it's excusable. Jk.
The Goose was Golden.I had 94-88 in prediction thread.
One of greatest scores in our history.
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU