Good post, almost makes up for your doom & gloom post at halftime.For as bad as the first half was the second half was that good.
REALLY strong effort by the Cats. Better than I thought.
To be fair, he wasn’t the only oneGood post, almost makes up for your doom & gloom post at halftime.
Don’t you look stupid!!!I’m turning this one off. Getting blown out now
Don’t you look stupid!!!
But you're a drunk, so it's excusable. Jk.To be fair, he wasn’t the only one
I’m guilty of being pretty pessimistic first half too
Oh, the irony!
[laughing]But you're a drunk, so it's excusable. Jk.
The Goose was Golden.I had 94-88 in prediction thread.
One of greatest scores in our history.
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels