its early boys and girls, but I don't give a damn. My nerves are shot again! herea hoping for our 18th final four!! Go big blue!!!! Gotta do my part big blue nation!!!
I'm a nervous damn wreck right now!
Good luck Bluest!I had to post my GO BIG BLUE cheer because I won't be online until close to halftime,I have a horse in distress and Vet on the way,but you guys cheer the Cats on until I get back,PLEASE.
Everyone is picking against Kentucky,but if my Higher Power or Karma has any say in it then we know which school shouldn't advance because of illegal,immoral,and sinful behavior.
May both teams be injury free and may it be FAIRLY OFFICIATED especially with the refs stacked against UK with Higgins and Kimble,I pray Gambling or ACC Biased NCAA hasn't fixed this game.
GO CATS !!!! Give it all you have guys,I'm proud of you youngsters.
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky