its early boys and girls, but I don't give a damn. My nerves are shot again! herea hoping for our 18th final four!! Go big blue!!!! Gotta do my part big blue nation!!!
I'm a nervous damn wreck right now!
Good luck Bluest!I had to post my GO BIG BLUE cheer because I won't be online until close to halftime,I have a horse in distress and Vet on the way,but you guys cheer the Cats on until I get back,PLEASE.
Everyone is picking against Kentucky,but if my Higher Power or Karma has any say in it then we know which school shouldn't advance because of illegal,immoral,and sinful behavior.
May both teams be injury free and may it be FAIRLY OFFICIATED especially with the refs stacked against UK with Higgins and Kimble,I pray Gambling or ACC Biased NCAA hasn't fixed this game.
GO CATS !!!! Give it all you have guys,I'm proud of you youngsters.
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU