its early boys and girls, but I don't give a damn. My nerves are shot again! herea hoping for our 18th final four!! Go big blue!!!! Gotta do my part big blue nation!!!
I'm a nervous damn wreck right now!
Good luck Bluest!I had to post my GO BIG BLUE cheer because I won't be online until close to halftime,I have a horse in distress and Vet on the way,but you guys cheer the Cats on until I get back,PLEASE.
Everyone is picking against Kentucky,but if my Higher Power or Karma has any say in it then we know which school shouldn't advance because of illegal,immoral,and sinful behavior.
May both teams be injury free and may it be FAIRLY OFFICIATED especially with the refs stacked against UK with Higgins and Kimble,I pray Gambling or ACC Biased NCAA hasn't fixed this game.
GO CATS !!!! Give it all you have guys,I'm proud of you youngsters.
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered