Yes, he needed to retire 3 years ago!Anybody else think Dick V is annoying ?
Anybody else think Dick V is annoying ?
Anybody else think Dick V is annoying ?
I could give 2 craps about Duke . UK wins the next 2 we are at worst the 1st 2 seed. Duck Fuke.Bring up Duke on everything.
Anybody else think Dick V is annoying ?
Nope, you're literally the first to ever think that Dick Vitale is annoying.
I've hated Dickie V since he called UK fans a disgrace back when Tubby decided to leave. He pitches for the coaching fraternity and any coach that ever gets fired for any reason is a disgrace. Also keep in mind that we didn't actually fire Tubby and still that moron bashed us on every TV broad cast. So yeah I find him annoying.Anybody else think Dick V is annoying ?
Probably fewer responses this way lol!!Anybody who doesn't think Dick V is annoying ?
I'm not sure that's worse.It could be worse. Think if Packer was still around...
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid