********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

clew84

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2007
3,311
1,406
66
Anybody else think Dick V is annoying ?

He is but I respect his passion for the game. Yes, he clearly loves the ACC but seriously - for all his faults, he brings energy every single time he does a game. Yes, he gets annoying but when I consider everything he does, I like him.

Every announcer wants to be part of a close, dramatic game. So when UK is blowing a team out and that team suddenly goes on a run, they get excited to sell it more. I don't think it's bias but just trying to create an exciting atmosphere for those watching.
 

LadyCaytIL

Heisman
Oct 28, 2012
33,022
34,635
113
Well briscoe ft's coming up. Judging by our ft's so far this tournament , this should be quite the adventure
 

TBCat

Heisman
Mar 30, 2007
14,317
10,332
0
Anybody else think Dick V is annoying ?
I've hated Dickie V since he called UK fans a disgrace back when Tubby decided to leave. He pitches for the coaching fraternity and any coach that ever gets fired for any reason is a disgrace. Also keep in mind that we didn't actually fire Tubby and still that moron bashed us on every TV broad cast. So yeah I find him annoying.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Get a 9 point lead and giving it back.

Briscoe getting smoked on defense
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks