I am sorry but when Skal is on the floor we are playing 4 against 5. Cal needs to sit him down until he can contribute.
I wasn't sold either. It makes you a bad guy when you state it and they all forget about you being rightPlease god let Skal get drafted this year.
Where are the pumpers now? I was eaten alive for my correct stance on Skal.
I wasn't sold either. It makes you a bad guy when you state it and they all forget about you being right
Yeah, hard to stay in front of someone if they're allowed to push off constantly.And another blatant push off
Ohio state isn't good enough to keep us from making this a game if we choose.
I've been eaten alive for my stance on this team but I've been right.Please god let Skal get drafted this year.
Where are the pumpers now? I was eaten alive for my correct stance on Skal.
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day