I am sorry but when Skal is on the floor we are playing 4 against 5. Cal needs to sit him down until he can contribute.
I wasn't sold either. It makes you a bad guy when you state it and they all forget about you being rightPlease god let Skal get drafted this year.
Where are the pumpers now? I was eaten alive for my correct stance on Skal.
I wasn't sold either. It makes you a bad guy when you state it and they all forget about you being right
Yeah, hard to stay in front of someone if they're allowed to push off constantly.And another blatant push off
Ohio state isn't good enough to keep us from making this a game if we choose.
I've been eaten alive for my stance on this team but I've been right.Please god let Skal get drafted this year.
Where are the pumpers now? I was eaten alive for my correct stance on Skal.
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt