*****Official game thread UK vs UE******

nookam

Senior
Mar 4, 2012
1,363
820
0
I’m glad Cal went to North Carolina to see Brads game yesterday. Perhaps he should have been watching film and a light practice with his team. 8 million a year
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,977
102,250
113
 

JesusCal91

All-Conference
Mar 26, 2019
2,665
1,991
0
I'm too loyal I would've bet Evansville moneyline about ten minutes ago but I really thought we'd turn it on. Hasn't happened
 

TBCat

Heisman
Mar 30, 2007
14,317
10,332
0
This has to be one of the 5 most humiliating losses in school history. Certainly the worst in the Cal era.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JesusCal91

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,977
102,250
113
Refs haven't been a factor this half for the most part.

Our suck-butt play is the real culprit.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime