*****Official game thread UK vs UE******

nookam

Senior
Mar 4, 2012
1,363
820
0
I’m glad Cal went to North Carolina to see Brads game yesterday. Perhaps he should have been watching film and a light practice with his team. 8 million a year
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
 

JesusCal91

All-Conference
Mar 26, 2019
2,665
1,991
0
I'm too loyal I would've bet Evansville moneyline about ten minutes ago but I really thought we'd turn it on. Hasn't happened
 

TBCat

Heisman
Mar 30, 2007
14,317
10,332
0
This has to be one of the 5 most humiliating losses in school history. Certainly the worst in the Cal era.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JesusCal91

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
Refs haven't been a factor this half for the most part.

Our suck-butt play is the real culprit.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
  3. 03 KSR Football Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU