*****Official game thread UK vs UE******

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
I don't think my prediction in Old Red's game is going to win tonight. This game is a little tighter than I expected. But, good lesson for these CATS. Calipari needs to get their attention at halftime.
 

TBCat

Heisman
Mar 30, 2007
14,317
10,332
0
That's all we needed to do. This is Shows' handy work and clearly it has psyched out the freshmen. But we kept it close and now we get Nick and Ashton back.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,333
72,094
113
That munch has 15 of their points.

They are well coached. We can’t hit.

Take one guy out. And minus Shows?
We are up.

We are fine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SophiesDad

pauled#1

All-American
Feb 11, 2003
5,883
5,600
96
I think it’s about time Maxey is in the starting lineup, sitting him the first four minutes hurts what offense we have!
 
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
Going into this season I thought we had a good shooting team the only guy I worried about was Whitney. We are some bricklaying MFS! Too much hero ball and not enough passing and looking for the best shot. This doesn't look like the same team.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MbergCat

MarkPftw

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
5,283
6,852
96
"UK90" better not come at me with any ****. The refs were a GD joke in that 1st Half. Hagans..2 fouls. Richards..2 fouls. Sestina..2 fouls. Montgomery is out and the refs made an already thin front court much thinner by taking out our bigs with foul trouble and took out our best defender and most experienced PG. Complete garbage and one of the go to strategies when a group of refs are on the take.
 

MattJones4Senate

Freshman
Nov 8, 2019
107
56
0
He actually does.

If officiating is bad, and you know it as a player, your play will be effected by it. If the official is slowing the game down, who does that help? That's right, the slower, less athletic team.


Who is the slower less athletic team you are seeing at this point?
 

Blue63Madison

All-American
May 21, 2002
35,727
6,826
0
No issue with the officiating. When you’re only giving 50% effort, you’re going to pick up fouls. I’m just glad Quickly showed up. I think it’s very possible he will be this team’s leading scorer this year.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,333
72,094
113
Going into this season I thought we had a good shooting team the only guy I worried about was Whitney. We are some bricklaying MFS! Too much hero ball and not enough passing and looking for the best shot. This doesn't look like the same team.


We do. We’re having a bad night. Team full of humans. Crap happens. I’m sure Cal is peeling paint.
 

fisherscat

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2005
11,283
4,714
0
Defense has been good. Their shooting percentage is poor from 2 and 3.

As always with Cal, do the Cats have enough offensive firepower and shooting?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals