*****Official game thread UK vs UE******

MojoYamamoto

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2013
4,247
4,195
113
We didnt come ready to play tonight. Have to get more ball movement on offense. A whole lot of one on one right now.
 

Ben101er

Heisman
Apr 21, 2004
25,835
60,816
103
Shows has swallowed his whistle. He thinks every brush against another player is a foul.
 

TNCatfanforever

Heisman
Apr 3, 2003
22,072
13,941
62
Over the years I have seen all UK teams struggle in games like this early only to pull away in the last 10 minutes.
 

MarkPftw

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
5,283
6,851
96
Whew, I don't know if I've ever seen such ugly basketball. We're having hard time even making it to halfcourt without an unforced turnover. We'll go on a run here soon, I believe.
 

sefus12

Heisman
Dec 22, 2007
7,283
19,353
103
Pretty obvious this team needs one of Richards/EJ on the floor at all times, and they need them to be productive while they are out there. Brooks is lost and Whitney is getting abused.

Also, I really hope these kids stop trying to be fancy around the rim and just start making the freaking shot. Ideally they'd dunk it, but certainly stop making a lay-up far harder than it needs to be.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,977
102,250
113
Summary of UK's performance thus far:

 
  • Like
Reactions: NoahColeLiam2024!
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
  3. 03 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34