*****Official game thread UK vs UE******

MojoYamamoto

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2013
4,249
4,199
113
We didnt come ready to play tonight. Have to get more ball movement on offense. A whole lot of one on one right now.
 

Ben101er

Heisman
Apr 21, 2004
25,843
60,828
103
Shows has swallowed his whistle. He thinks every brush against another player is a foul.
 

TNCatfanforever

Heisman
Apr 3, 2003
22,072
13,941
62
Over the years I have seen all UK teams struggle in games like this early only to pull away in the last 10 minutes.
 

MarkPftw

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
5,283
6,852
96
Whew, I don't know if I've ever seen such ugly basketball. We're having hard time even making it to halfcourt without an unforced turnover. We'll go on a run here soon, I believe.
 

sefus12

Heisman
Dec 22, 2007
7,283
19,353
103
Pretty obvious this team needs one of Richards/EJ on the floor at all times, and they need them to be productive while they are out there. Brooks is lost and Whitney is getting abused.

Also, I really hope these kids stop trying to be fancy around the rim and just start making the freaking shot. Ideally they'd dunk it, but certainly stop making a lay-up far harder than it needs to be.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,977
102,251
113
Summary of UK's performance thus far:

 
  • Like
Reactions: NoahColeLiam2024!
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball