Wide open 3’s all day long
He was spitting blood. Did you miss that??I saw nothing. Looked like that Russ Smith/Dakari Johnson flop from a few years back.
I believe the zone just gave up three threes right there… .. in a row.the zone worked much better than our m-m
Tell y’all this much...if I NEVER have to listen to goofy *** Dykes again it will be TOO soon. Give me Kennedy all day everyday cuz Jimmy can eat ****...he’s an annoying windbag and makes this game even less enjoyable, if that’s possible.
Tell y’all this much...if I NEVER have to listen to goofy *** Dykes again it will be TOO soon. Give me Kennedy all day everyday cuz Jimmy can eat ****...he’s an annoying windbag and makes this game even less enjoyable, if that’s possible.
We're letting that dwarf guy scorch us from 3.kay::chairshot:
![]()
I just want Cal to stop recruiting guys like Whitney for real. Just like Diallo they are too raw to be the contributors we need. I’d take a Herro every year over a Whitney.
Process implies there is a destination....."It's a process..."
Still sucks.. but then again so does the rest of the teamI'm not going to use those words, but when I saw him the first time in a game last year, I was underwhelmed to say the least.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’