Wide open 3’s all day long
He was spitting blood. Did you miss that??I saw nothing. Looked like that Russ Smith/Dakari Johnson flop from a few years back.
I believe the zone just gave up three threes right there… .. in a row.the zone worked much better than our m-m
Tell y’all this much...if I NEVER have to listen to goofy *** Dykes again it will be TOO soon. Give me Kennedy all day everyday cuz Jimmy can eat ****...he’s an annoying windbag and makes this game even less enjoyable, if that’s possible.
Tell y’all this much...if I NEVER have to listen to goofy *** Dykes again it will be TOO soon. Give me Kennedy all day everyday cuz Jimmy can eat ****...he’s an annoying windbag and makes this game even less enjoyable, if that’s possible.
We're letting that dwarf guy scorch us from 3.kay::chairshot:
![]()
I just want Cal to stop recruiting guys like Whitney for real. Just like Diallo they are too raw to be the contributors we need. I’d take a Herro every year over a Whitney.
Process implies there is a destination....."It's a process..."
Still sucks.. but then again so does the rest of the teamI'm not going to use those words, but when I saw him the first time in a game last year, I was underwhelmed to say the least.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!