*** Official CINDOG Gamethread ***

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
Keion feasted on that play!

 
  • Like
Reactions: darkshadesofblue

blubo

Heisman
Oct 14, 2014
22,273
85,181
78
Tell y’all this much...if I NEVER have to listen to goofy *** Dykes again it will be TOO soon. Give me Kennedy all day everyday cuz Jimmy can eat ****...he’s an annoying windbag and makes this game even less enjoyable, if that’s possible.

I don’t agree but i do like your avatar.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Maybe we should rename this thread. Cindog is probably embarassed to her her good name associated with this garbage game.
 

justin_uk_5

All-American
May 26, 2007
3,886
7,309
85
Guys miss open shots =good defense. Guy makes 3 NBA threes = bad defense.

Just silly. It’s about percentages... if a guy makes shots out there, you’re in trouble.
 

nookam

Senior
Mar 4, 2012
1,363
820
0
Pitino used to make the team practice if they played a game with this terrible performance Calipari should do the same. Get their attention.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MarkPftw

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,628
113
I just want Cal to stop recruiting guys like Whitney for real. Just like Diallo they are too raw to be the contributors we need. I’d take a Herro every year over a Whitney.

Aint that the truth. Im starting to think we attrack those physical specimens who try to make a basketball career, but at our expense. Everyone from Poythress to Lee to Diallo to Wenyen to Whitney.
 

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
I had UK scoring in the low 90's in Old Reds game...:angry: I'm not feeling too good about that.
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,599
72,718
113
This is danger time for us. I feel like UVS is taking control. We are so lost on offense
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
So Paulie Shore and the premature balding Brian Cardinal Jr. are bringing these guys back?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey