******Official CINDOG GameThread ******

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Maxey’s shot way off tonight. Should help him refocus for next game.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
The rim:

 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Up 32 and not really playing that well offensively. Terrible 3 pt shooting and bad FTs. And 14 turnovers.

Is Eastern that bad or our defense that good? Maybe a combination of both I guess.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Up 32 and not really playing that well offensively. Terrible 3 pt shooting and bad FTs. And 14 turnovers.

Is Eastern that bad or our defense that good? Maybe a combination of both I guess.
I think EKU is okay. Not a great team by any means.
Our defense is really good though. That showed Tuesday night.
I was most concerned we’d come out lazy and uninterested after such a huge win against MSU
I am feeling, right now at least, this team has a killer instinct that’s been missing for a few years
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team