******Official CINDOG GameThread ******

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Maxey’s shot way off tonight. Should help him refocus for next game.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,973
102,236
113
The rim:

 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Up 32 and not really playing that well offensively. Terrible 3 pt shooting and bad FTs. And 14 turnovers.

Is Eastern that bad or our defense that good? Maybe a combination of both I guess.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Up 32 and not really playing that well offensively. Terrible 3 pt shooting and bad FTs. And 14 turnovers.

Is Eastern that bad or our defense that good? Maybe a combination of both I guess.
I think EKU is okay. Not a great team by any means.
Our defense is really good though. That showed Tuesday night.
I was most concerned we’d come out lazy and uninterested after such a huge win against MSU
I am feeling, right now at least, this team has a killer instinct that’s been missing for a few years
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  2. 02 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready