******Official CINDOG GameThread ******

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Maxey’s shot way off tonight. Should help him refocus for next game.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,975
102,240
113
The rim:

 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Up 32 and not really playing that well offensively. Terrible 3 pt shooting and bad FTs. And 14 turnovers.

Is Eastern that bad or our defense that good? Maybe a combination of both I guess.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Up 32 and not really playing that well offensively. Terrible 3 pt shooting and bad FTs. And 14 turnovers.

Is Eastern that bad or our defense that good? Maybe a combination of both I guess.
I think EKU is okay. Not a great team by any means.
Our defense is really good though. That showed Tuesday night.
I was most concerned we’d come out lazy and uninterested after such a huge win against MSU
I am feeling, right now at least, this team has a killer instinct that’s been missing for a few years
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati